Are you about to start your online journey? Or have you already built it, yet now you realize your processes are not in harmony with your installed systems? It is a common pitfall. Due to unexpected growth or lack of resources at the beginning that prevented a proper start with integrated systems, many young commerce companies are forced to reconsider their system choices at the beginning.
Our work in ecommerce falls into three categories:
1. Building your e-business model (right organization, needed skillset, processes and systems to start with)
2. Improving current model and enhancing online capabilities (reengineering processes, introducing mobile, upgrading web, UX improvements, introducing new tools and systems e.g. CRM, BI, recommendation engine, emailing, reducing costs and upgrading current systems)
3. Consultancy on large ecommerce, omnichannel or digital transformation programs (Changing or implementing ERP, WMS, BI, In-store applications, redefining operations strategy)
Our strength derives from a wide array of experience in ecommerce and retail with quite unique and successful project library. Our applied expertise in ecommerce strategy, omnichannel user experience models, store operations (e.g. bonus systems, click&collect, return management), digital marketing, analytics, supply chain, technology, organizational change and retail KPIs help our clients to
- identify gaps and quick wins in your current online model
- develop an omnichannel business model and a future-state-to-go special to your company only
- create an executable omnichannel transformation program at your pace
- keep track of improvements in omnichannel transformation
Our projects are designed to address following questions:
- What are the quick wins, long term opportunities and risks associated with my current online and omnichannel model?
– How are we doing now, analytically?
– Which omnichannel KPIs should we keep track of?
– How should we adjust our strategy to digital interruption? What are our competitors are getting ready for?